SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
The Medical Research Library of Brooklyn
- STATRef (M)
- UpToDate (M)
- USMLE First Aid eBook Cluster
- Students are reminded that the USMLE eBook Cluster is for REVIEW use only.
- The faculty of the College of Medicine has requested that students use their assigned textbooks or items from ClinicalKey or AccessMedicine for coursework.
- Web of Science (M)
- Web of Science no longer supports Internet Explorer. Users of Internet Explorer may lose some functionality.
- Journal Citation Reports
* These resources are provided by SUNYConnect, a multi-year, university-wide project creating a virtual library to meet the needs of SUNY's students and faculty.
‡ These resources are funded in part by the Student Technology Fee.
(M) indictates availability of access for mobile devices.
+ These resources are provided by NOVELny an online virtual library connecting New Yorkers to 21st century information via local libraries statewide. NOVELny is currently supported with temporary Federal Library Services and Technology Act funds. The New York Knowledge Initiative is an important statewide funding initiative currently before the Legislature that proposes permanent State funding for NOVELny.