SUNY Downstate Medical Center
The Medical Research Library of Brooklyn
EndNote X9 is now available through the Library web site.
Support resources are also available at the Endnote download page.
Open Access (OA) Policy Development at Downstate
The Chancellor has charged each campus with the development of a campus-specific Open Access Policy for faculty, students, and staff scholarship and creative works and the creation of a searchable repository by March 31st, 2020.
The Chancellor's memo
An overview of open access in under 9 minutes
You are invited to be part of a working group to discuss this initiative and develop a policy for Downstate.
Contact Mohamed Hussain, Interim Director of Libraries for more information.
As a New York state employee, you are eligible to access resources from the New York State Library, including BioOne, JSTOR, and PsycInfo. To access these resources, you must first register with the state library to gain remote access.
Instructions for applying for access
THAT SIDE OF THE PAGE IS CHANGING!
PRIMO IS COMING
What is Primo?
Primo is the new SUNY-wide discovery system that will replace the current method for locating books, journals, and articles on the Library web site.
What can you do?
With Primo, you can not only locate items accessed through the Library (journals, books, and electronic books) but also search across Library resources, request items from other libraries, and check your patron record.
How can you find out more?
- You can check out introductory videos to the many Primo features here.
- This handy flyer tells you more about Primo features.
- The Library will host drop-in sessions in which you can see Primo in action and ask whatever questions you may have:
- Monday, June 17 2:00pm to 3:00 pm - Room 234 on the second floor of the Library
- Thursday, June 20 11:00 am to 12:00 noon - The Richard D. Levere Conference Room
- Monday, June 24 10:00 am to 11:0 am - The Richard D. Levere Conference Room
- Thursday, June 27 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm - The Richard D. Levere Conference Room
CONNECT WITH THE LIBRARY