SUNY Downstate Medical Center
The Medical Research Library of Brooklyn
"Resource of the Month" Archive
- On September 8, the Library will present sessions on the McGraw Hill suite of resources. Learn more.
- NOW AVAILABLE: Bates' Visual Guide to Physical Examination provided by the College of Medicine, Office of Academic Affairs.
- PolicyMap, a tool for tracking demographic and statistical data, is available from the Information Resources Page.
- EndNote X8 is now availalbe for Downstate users.
- NEW RESOURCE FOR RESIDENTS
Resource360 - https://resident360.nejm.org/pages/home
Please send feedback to email@example.com
- Showdown - Play games and learn!
- NOTE: The Library's Reference phone extension (7405) is no longer in service. To receive help by phone, please call extension 7450.
- FOR MOBILE ACCESS TO CAMPUS RESOURCES:
Register your mobile device for wireless access on campus.
- SUNY Open Educational Resources