SUNY Downstate Medical Center
The Medical Research Library of Brooklyn
MISSION STATEMENT: The Medical Research Library of Brooklyn's mission is to provide the SUNY Downstate Medical Center community with quality information and service, along with excellent information and educational technology service in support of the institution's mission.
VISION STATEMENT: The Medical Research Library of Brooklyn is a center of excellence providing quality information, educational programs, and services to the Downstate community, when and where they need it and in a format they can use.
"Resource of the Month" Archive
ClinicalKey contains content from several current Elsevier databases including MD Consult, First Consult, Procedures Consult, Clinics of North America and new content including nearly 900 eBooks.
The collection of journals available in ClinicalKey is growing every month, and currently includes more than 600,000 articles from more than 500 journals.
ClinicalKey also has more than 20 million MEDLINE abstracts, which are retrieved each day from the National Library of Medicine (NLM).
You can also access clinical trials. The number available is determined by the number available in the ClinicalTrials.gov database.
In summary, ClinicalKey includes:
- Over 500 Elsevier medical and surgical journals
- Selected third-party journals and content sources
- Over 900 Elsevier medical and surgical reference books
- Medical and surgical clinics of North America
- First Consult point-of-care clinical monographs
- Procedures Consult content and associated videos
- Clinical Pharmacology drug monographs
- Over 13,000 Elsevier medical and surgical videos
- Guideline information
- Elsevier and third-party published patient education*