SUNY Downstate Medical Center
The Medical Research Library of Brooklyn
"Resource of the Month" Archive
As of July 27th, off-site users MUST use their NetID or Blackboard username and password to authenticate through the proxy server in order to access the library resources.
LotusNotes login credentials will no longer be accepted.
- PolicyMap, a tool for tracking demographic and statistical data, is available from the Information Resources Page.
- EndNote X8 is now availalbe for Downstate users.
- NEW RESOURCE FOR RESIDENTS
Resource360 - https://resident360.nejm.org/pages/home
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Showdown - Play games and learn!
- NOTE: The Library's Reference phone extension (7405) is no longer in service. To receive help by phone, please call extension 7450.
- FOR MOBILE ACCESS TO CAMPUS RESOURCES:
Register your mobile device for wireless access on campus.
- SUNY Open Educational Resources