SUNY Downstate Medical Center
The Medical Research Library of Brooklyn
"Resource of the Month" Archive
In observance of Memorial Day, Library service desks will not be staffed on Monday, May 28.
The 2nd floor of the Library will be closed at this time.
Access to the Library Information Commons will be available at this time via the keypad at the entrance to the Library.
NOTE: The USMLE First Aid eBook Cluster is now available on the Information Resources Page. You can access study guides for each of the Step tests as well as study guides in pharmacology and pathology.
Use the stairs or elevator in the Lobby to access:
- The Advanced Learning and Resource Center (ALRC)
- The Center for Healthcare Simulation
- Academic Computing and Technology (ACT)
- Showdown - Play games and learn!
- SUNY Open Educational Resources